Monday, May 30, 2011

Who's responsible!?

Is the tooth fairy responsible for teething? Because if so, she is fired and she needs to return my sweet Jeremiah ASAP!
Is has been a ruff couple of days for my little guy... with teething and being circumcised, WOW! He has learned how to scream, throwing tantrums, and even waking up at night again. It's even got to the point of raring himself back out of his bumbo and holding his breath while crying. Maybe this is typical baby stuff?? But not my sweet Jeremiah! He has never been a fussy baby except for while in the hospital during Nov/Dec. That's why the first thing I'm doing is constantly checking his soft spot and measuring his head. I FREAK myself out about this stuff, but it's the first thing that comes to mind. Does it ever change?!
His winkie is looking pretty red so I emailed a pic to the doctor this morning. He did his circumcision using a "plastibell" so if the plastic part hasn't fallen off by Wednesday I'm suppose to call him back. I'm not sure what he'll do, but I'm guessing a trip to see him. I'm praying it falls off before then. It was horrible seeing Jeremiah cry like that. The worst part was the numbing before the procedure. I must say I consider myself a strong Mother. I have been there every step of the way, through everything he has had to endure. I will not ever make him go through something without me unless I'm just not allowed to be there. It isn't easy, but Thank God for giving me the strength to be always be by his side.

Hope everyone had a great Memorial day! We spent the day with family and ended the afternoon making homemade ice-cream with chocolate syrup and fresh strawberries! YUM!

Attached is a pic of Jeremiah deciding it was time to play at midnight. Silly boy, had to tell him this wasn't going to happen every night, but since he was so smiley I let him stay up a while. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment