Tuesday, May 31, 2011

There's that smile!

This afternoon my Sweet Jeremiah started to show that adorable smile again! Hopefully he'll be back to his normal self tomorrow. His winkie is finally starting to heal and the ring from the plastibell has just about fallen off. (Oh my, the gross things a Mama can do for her baby!) I've been trying to let it "air out" for lack of better words and I've been peed on 4 times now! He just laughs... Crazy kid!

Jeremiah had play therapy this morning and he got to get messy for it. I put him in his bumbo and put baby food on his tray and let him put his hands in it. It's suppose to encourage hand eye coordination and hopefully help him learn how to feed himself. He had baby food EVERYWHERE, but he enjoyed it and that's all that matters! Wish I would have taken a picture of it... But I didn't even think about it. I just sat and enjoyed watching him being so content in playing.

So, today was much better than the last several days have been. Jeremiah is my world and I'm so blessed to be his Mama. This road that we're on hasn't been easy, we have our good days and bad days, but I wouldn't trade any of it. I've become so strong because of my beautiful little boy. He's my biggest hero! He amazes me more and more everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment